See colors in different GS patterns

I think it would be great, if it were possible, to see how the colors would look in a mosaic granny square or how colors would look in a sunburst square ? I think that would give folks a more clear idea of what their actual colors would look like in their finished project. I want to do a mosaic granny square, but it is really hard for me to imagine what the color transition would be in the form of a regular granny square and it would also give us a way to try out different color combinations to make more interesting color designs. I realize this may not be possible, but if it were, it would be a real crochet game changer!

This is a really interesting idea, thank you! What do you think about this being a set of options you can flip between once you generate a blanket from a set of colors (and when viewing a saved blanket)? So you can always see the current style if you want to, or you could see the same colors as a mosaic, or a sunburst, or whatever (Iā€™m open to other options). Maybe you could save a default pattern type with the blanket, but it could be changed.

1 Like

You are welcome, but the thanks should really be going to you! I think that idea sounds perfect! This sort of generator would not only be great for people that crochet or knit, but I imagine it would also be fantastic as a quilting tool also. I am learning to sew at the moment and eventually would love to make quilts and I would imagine that would be awesome to have a generator for some quilting squares also! That may be more than you are willing to take on, but it may be a really positive thing for you too!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes